The Crave Truck
“Certified Mobile Kitchen built in a 1987 Grumman Olsen Stepvan. 24′ truck nose to bumper (16′x7.5′ kitchen with bulkhead sliding screen/window door) New tires and chrome simulators. Engine rebuilt so mileage unknown. The truck had a retractable awning, but it broke, so the awning rail is still attached if someone wanted to mount a replacement. There is a passenger jumpseat, commercial fire extinguisher, and roadside triangles included with the truck. Red painted truck with vinyl logo and white roof. Split back doors for increased airflow.”
- 50 gal fresh water tank
- 60 gal wastewater tank
- 6 gal on-demand Hot water Tank
- fill and drain system with winterizing capability
- Mop sink, handsink with integral splash guards, & 3 compartment custom sink with 36″ L & R drainboards
- Insulated walls, ceilings, & floor with nsf covered surfaces
- Reinforced floor for equipment weight
- 17,000 (21k surge) watt gasoline Generac generator with fire proof compartment runs thru 200amp electrical box service so there are no cycling surges to equipment. 2 240v circuits with the rest 110v. Generator shares the same gas tank as the truck, so filling up at the gas station is safer and convenient for staff.
- 2 15 amp electrical outlets with 2 way switch in generator compartment to keep refrigeration running when truck is parked.
- 6′ service window with screen, opposite rv window for ventillation, 2 skylights, 2 maxxair fans with rainguards
Restaurant equipment sold separately. Asking $44k
If the buyer wants to take over this popular food truck business in Champaign Il, the buyer can take-over our Twitter/Facebook/website and have an inside contract to the University of Illinois for serving tailgaters breakfast for 7 home games at no extra charge.